About Indy Hoops Academy Training
Indy Hoops Academy offers a variety of training options for young male and female athletes in grades 1 – 9. We have everything from monthly grade-based training to specialty training sessions. All young athletes registered in our programs are trained by our professional staff of coaches. Please see below for details regarding all of our training session options.
Monthly Grade-Based and Small Group Specialy Training
Monthly Grade Based Training
- Strong emphasis on fundamentals: rebounding/boxing out, screening (Off Ball) and cutting, passing, 1 on 1 moves, triple threat, post moves, defensive principles, and most importantly to Coach Webster is the importance of talking to your teammates.
- A variety of ball handling drills for all skill levels
- Strength & Agility: core strength, dynamic flexibility, athletic performance, power, etc. (Pertains to Multiple Sport Athletes)
- Scrimmage time allotted to work on fundamental skills taught during the workout
- January/February 2019 Combo Rate: $120.00 (7 classes for the price of 6)
- Monthly Form Shooting Class...work on proper shot form
- Monthly Advanced Ball Handling Class...work on high level ball handling
- Monthly Repetitive Shooting Class...6th grade and older work on improved shot accuracy
- Monthly Boot Camp Class...5th grade and older intensive conditioning, ball handling, and shooting
- Monthly Point Guard Training Class...reading defense, first-step speed, strength and explosiveness
- January 2019
- 4 sessions for $100 (must register for same class/day for entire month)
- February 2019
- 3 sessions for $75 (must register for same class/day for entire month)
- January/February Combo Rate
- Register for a January class and a February class at full rate and then $20 will be refunded to your credit card
- January 2019
Classes available to boys and girls unless specifically noted otherwise
Maximum of 8 athletes per class in the Specialty Training
See drop down link for schedule of dates, times, and locations.
Please note if you register for the "Team League Play" program, monthly grade-based training is included in the registration fee.