Indy Hoops Academy offers Team League Play for athletes that want to train hard, practice as part of a team, and play in weekly games.
Indy Hoops forms teams to play at a competitive level at Best Choice Fieldhouse. This offers a chance to apply the skills they've learned in training toward league games. Team League Play includes training, weekly team practice, games at Best Choice Fieldhouse, tournament play, and uniform.
Remember that Indy Hoops Academy can work your team practice and game schedule around other sports schedules. Please let us know your needs as soon as possible, and we will do our best to accommodate.
See below for additional details, registration options, and pricing for team league play!!
Over 225 Indy Hoops Academy players made their school ball team this Fall/Winter ... HOW??
That's right, Indy Hoops Academy is proud to be able to state that over 225 players that were a part of their Team League Play last Spring and Summer, went on to make their school basketball team this Fall/Winter. Because of their strong concentration on fundamentals and skill development, Indy Hoops Academy players are growing their skill and overall basketball IQ at a much faster pace and higher rate than players from any other program in the area. They strive to really push young athletes to their maximum potential. Their coaches make it a goal to help kids to develop so that skills that were uncomfortable become instead, comfortable.
The Spring/Summer is the basketball off-season and is a time to work hard on YOUR personal game. It is when your primary focus needs to be improving your INDIVIDUAL game through training, practice and hard work. Indy Hoops Academy Team League Play is the best program in the area to ensure that you use this upcoming off-season to develop to your maximum potential and accomplish YOUR PERSONAL GOALS so that you will be an integral part of YOUR TEAM.
Indy Hoops Academy believes that young athletes are best served with a proper balance between games and practices/training sessions. Subjecting players to game after game after game with little time and physical/mental energy left for skill training can stunt development and lead to early burnout and increased injuries. Playing on teams with under-qualified and/or parent coaches that have a win-at-all costs mentality can further inhibit the growth of individual players. Instead of this high emphasis on games and winning, Indy Hoops Academy has a full staff of professional coaches that put training, fundamentals and player development as the primary focus of their program. Players are rewarded with games so that they can put what they have learned and refined into action.
SPRING/SUMMER TEAM LEAGUE PLAY
Registration for the Spring and Summer Team League Play is NOW OPEN!! All players are placed on teams based on skill level so as to challenge, but not overwhelm them. Our goal is for every child to succeed on and off the court.
Highlights & Pricing:
- March 4th thru mid-August
- Grade-based teams: 1st - 10th graders (grade based on 2018/19 year)
- Teams for ALL SKILL LEVELS (team placement based on player skill/ability/basketball IQ)
- All teams coached by our professional staff (click here for bios)
- All players will receive an individual, written evaluation by their coach at the end of the Spring portion of session and Summer portion of session. This assessment allows players to have direct feedback regarding their strengths and areas for improvement!!
- All players play at, or above, their grade level (NO playing down)
- Maximum roster of 8 players per team (exceptions upon request only)
- Separate teams for boys and girls (exceptions upon request)
- Indy Hoops uniform included for all new players (shorts & jersey) and returning players, as needed
- Team Management via TeamSnap included
- 1 team practice per week (18 total practices) *practices start wk of 4/8/19 (team practice will be piggy-backed to one of the below training sessions so as to only have 2 trips to the gym each week)
- 2 skills training sessions per week (45 total training sessions) *training starts wk of 3/4/19
- 1 game per week *games start in April
- 2 league tournaments *mid-June and mid-August
- Locations for training/practices: Fishers, Carmel, Westfield, Zionsville
- Games played in the highly competitive Best Choice Fieldhouse League on the following nights:
- 1st-5th grade boys will have Sunday afternoon/evening games
- 6th grade boys will have Monday late evening games
- 7th grade boys will have Tuesday late evening games
- 8th grade boys will have Wednesday late evening games
- 9th/HS team boys will have Thursday late evening games
- 1st-9th grade girls - please contact us about games
No hidden fees, pricing is all-inclusive. See below for details.
$50 sibling discount (1st player is full price)
Registration is first-come, first-served. Once rosters are full, waiting lists will be formed
Additional tournament options can be discussed on a team-by-team basis. Contact us with questions.
Per Player Pricing for Spring/Summer League
- Includes everything noted in above bullets
- Single payment of $1,095 due by 2/17/19 registration deadline
- Two payments of $560 each (1st payment due by 2/17/19 registration deadline and final payment due by 4/15/19)
- Six payments of $190 each (1st payment due by 2/17/19 registration deadline, remaining 5 payments due by the following dates: 3/15/19, 4/15/19, 5/15/19, 6/15/19, 7/15/19)
Playing other sports & therefore not able to make two training sessions per week? Then, register for our Spring/Summer Developmental League!!
(registering for this option will NOT impact team placement)
- Designed for players that want to keep a ball in their hands and play on a team but have limited resources with time
- Includes all bullet points noted for our Spring/Summer League Play EXCEPT players will only have 1 skills training per week (22 total instead of the 45)
- $50 sibling discount (1st player is full price)
- Single payment of $830 due by 2/17/19 registration deadline
- Six payments of $145 each (1st payment due by 2/17/19 registration deadline, remaining 5 payments due by the following dates: 3/15/19, 4/15/19, 5/15/19, 6/15/19, 7/15/19)
Interested in our Spring Session only?? Then, register for our Spring Team League Play!!
- Spring only session runs from March 4th through mid-June
- Includes all bullet points noted for our Spring/Summer League Play EXCEPT players will only have: a total of 9 practices, 20 training sessions, 8 games and 1 league tournament.
- $25 sibling discount (1st player is full priced)
- Single payment of $695 due by 2/17/19 registration deadline
- Two payments of $360 each (1st payment due by 2/17/19 registration deadline, final balance due by 4/15/19)
Interested in our Summer Session only?? Then, register for our Summer Team League Play!!
- Summer only session runs from Mid-June through Mid-August
- Includes all bullet points noted for our Spring/Summer League Play EXCEPT players will only have: a total of 8 practices, 17 training sessions, 8 games and 1 league tournament.
- $25 sibling discount (1st player is full priced)
- Single payment of $550 due by 5/25/19 registration deadline
- Two payments of $290 each (1st payment due by 5/25/19 registration deadline, final balance due by 7/15/19)
TEAM PRACTICE & TRAINING FACILITIES UTILIZED BY INDY HOOPS ACADEMY
Best Choice Fieldhouse: 11825 Technology Dr, Fishers, IN 46038
Cornerstone/Carmel Lutheran Church: 4850 E Main St, Carmel, IN 46033
Fishers United Methodist Church: 9691 E 116th St, Fishers, IN 46037
Noble Crossing Elementary School: 5670 Noble Crossing Pkwy, Noblesville, IN 46062
Zionsville Presbyterian Church: 4775 W 116th St, Zionsville, IN 46077
Westfield School Corporation (various Westfield elementary schools)
"Talent is never enough. With few exceptions, the best players are the hardest workers." - Magic Johnson